“The mission of the Lebo Baptist Church Building Committee is to identify facility needs, create a plan to address those needs, and implement the approved plan to completion.”
Then the committee builds upon our mission statement under each category above.
- Tour full facilities and grounds. Understand property lines.
- Complete a full needs assessment by understanding the church mission and align any facility projects with activities and future needs of church.
- Survey entire church body on their thoughts, wishes and wants for the future of the Lebo Baptist Church.
- Understand all zones, ordinances and any limitations to new construction.
- Understanding of church mission and align any new or remodel of facilities to be in line with activities and future needs.
- Adhere to the bylaws and financial plan of the church.
- Compare the desires of the church body to the useable space in the existing facility and identify gaps.
- Full scope and cost of remodels and renovations versus cost of new construction that can align with the vision of future space of the church.
- Utilize experts in the field of real estate, engineering of old and new construction, architectures and rely heavily on technology to complete our report.
- Evaluate results and the monetary needs to complete the plan.
- Report all findings to the Deacons and Trustees of the church. We will present our findings formally to the members of the church.
- Oversee the project approved by the church body to completion complying with the current International Building Code family..
LEBO BAPTIST CHURCH BUILDING COMMITTEE
Jeff Grimmett email@example.com 620-340-3434
Martin Jones firstname.lastname@example.org 620-481-9836
Annette Knight email@example.com 620-340-5393
Bryon Rosine firstname.lastname@example.org 785-221-0317
Jack Taylor email@example.com 620-341-7669
Juanita White firstname.lastname@example.org 620-340-5561